Okay, apparently I enjoy the self-reflection, so I'm going for 25 more...
1. I use sulfate free organic shampoo and conditioner.
2. I love to cook and play around in the kitchen. I would rather cook a meal than bake more often than not.
3. I love vegetables, but do not like fruit... at all. I will drink up gallons of 100% juice though if given the chance. I'm so weird.
4. I was an English Education major for the first 4 semesters of college before I switched to Sociology. I was inspired to switch majors after reading a book that had a social worker as the main character.
5. I am a music lover. Country, some Contemporary Christian, and old time music (like Frank Sinatra, or even some from the 30s/40s/50s) are my favorites.
6. I enjoy eating out for breakfast more than any other meal.
7. I have been to Disneyworld (more times than I can count - my family lives in FL), Disneyland (once), and Disneyland Paris (twice). Makes me feel like a kid even now!
8. I was in a sorority in college (Alpha Phi).
9. I will very likely go back to work one day - probably something in Human Resources.
10. I love culture - theatre (plays and musicals), restaurants, cities, museums.
11. I enjoy playing cards and board games.
12. On a similar note... I am incapable of learning a new game while pregnant, but pick up new games pretty quickly when I am not. Once again, I am so weird.
13. I am still a couple years away, but I am already starting to freak out about turning 30.
14. I would love another child one day, *cough* a girl, but not quite yet. I'm tired!
15. I am attracted to intelligence, humor, and a genuine respect for others.
16. I am generally social and extroverted, but have been known to flake out and act incredibly shy when I meet someone new. Not always, but it happens.
17. I was given an award for social-justice and cultural understanding when I graduated from BU's sociology department.
18. I always cry at weddings... even when I am in the wedding party.
19. I was proposed to multiple times when I was an intern working with the homeless during my senior year of college. It was awkward.
20. I understand the value of a nap.
21. I like taking pictures of my friends and family. They are framed all over my house.
22. I am a romantic and listen to all the sappy country songs to prove it.
23. I am also always down for watching a romantic comedy.
24. I was born in North Carolina.
25. When I am sick I must have a cup of hot tea and a piece of cinnamon toast. My mom made this for me when I was growing up and it always makes me feel better.
Bonus 26. One of the greatest joys of my life was discipling some very special women during my senior year of college.
Okay, I'm really done this time. :-)
2 comments:
whitney you crack me up!
NUTS 4 JESUS!!!
Post a Comment